Virgin Atlantic Airways brings you an unforgettable travel experience, all at an exceptional value. They delight travelers in their award winning Upper Class,
Premium Economy and Economy cabins, providing brilliantly attentive service with incredible comfort throughout your journey.
Virgin Atlantic offers service from 10 U.S. cities to London and beyond including Boston, Newark, Washington, D.C. (Dulles), New York (JFK), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Miami, Chicago (O’Hare) and San Francisco.
If you fly Economy, there's no better place to be than on Virgin Atlantic.
- Experience the comforts of Economy all provided by their delightful cabin crew
- Personal seatback TV with over 300 hours of on-demand entertainment to choose from including first-run movies, television programs, video games and music
- Complimentary cocktails, delicious meals and ice cream
Premium space, comfort and service. For just a little more than an Economy ticket, you will get more space and comfort to stretch out and relax when you fly to London and beyond.
- Spacious leather seats offering an extra seven inches of legroom, three extra inches of seat width and extra recline
- Over 300 hours of on-demand entertainment while the dedicated cabin crew pampers you with all kinds of treats
- Distinctive meals served on proper china with stainless steel cutlery- exclusive to Premium Economy
- Complimentary pre-flight and inflight cocktails
- Priority check in, boarding and deplaning
UPPER CLASS SERVICE. BUSINESS CLASS PRICE.
On the ground
- Complimentary Limo service to and from the airport*
- Drive Thru Check In available at Heathrow and Gatwick*
- Private Security Channel at Heathrow whisks you from Limo to Lounge in 10 minutes, meaning you will be enjoying the Clubhouse in no time
- Award winning Clubhouses offering the expected and unexpected- from business facilities and fine dining to grooming by Bumble & bumble at the Cowshed
- Revivals, the arrivals lounge at Heathrow, provides refreshing and revitalizing amenities including private shower suites, clothes pressing, breakfast menu, full business facilities and even spa treatments at the Cowshed at the Clubhouse
- One of the longest fully flat beds in the sky: 6’ 7.5” L
- Direct aisle access from every seat
- Enjoy the Freedom Menu and eat whatever you want, whenever you want
- 300 + Hours of on-demand entertainment including first-run movies, TV shows, video games and music
- Onboard bar for mixing and mingling
* Available for J, D & R booking classes only. Additional restrictions apply.